GENS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- D.D.E. and others
- U.S.M.C. V.I.P.'s
- Mil. leaders
- USMC bigwigs
- Mil. bigwigs
- U.S. Grant et al.
- Army leaders: Abbr.
- Pentagon V.I.P.'s: Abbr.
- Washington, Grant and others: Abbr.
- Roman clan
- Clan (Lat.)
- Pentagon VIPs
- Grant and Lee, say
- Washington, Grant and Lee (abbr.)
- Certain army officers (abbr.)
- High-ranking officers (abbr.)
- Grant and Lee: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 04, 2016
- Universal - March 29, 2016
- Universal - July 20, 2013
- LA Times - September 12, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 14, 2012
- New York Times - December 03, 2010
- New York Times - September 07, 2010
- LA Times - May 24, 2010
- LA Times - May 03, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 30, 2008
- New York Sun - April 07, 2008
- LA Times - August 24, 2007
- Netword - March 06, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 23, 2006
- LA Times - June 17, 2006
- New York Times - July 27, 2004
- Washington Post - February 22, 2002
- New York Times - March 07, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer gens that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!