GIB is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Male cat
- Entrance to the Medit.
- Spawning salmon's protuberance
- Mr Salmon?
- Brit. Colony
- Iberian territory with a famous rock: Abbr.
- Machinist's wedge
- Brit. territory with a famous rock
- Noted rock site: Abbr.
- Friction reduction device
- It was ceded to Brit. in the Treaty of Utrecht
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 08, 2013
- New York Times - September 29, 2012
- LA Times - July 23, 2012
- Canadiana - June 18, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - August 24, 2011
- Chicago Reader - June 04, 2010
- LA Times - July 15, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - December 21, 2008
- Canadiana - December 01, 2008
- Canadiana - February 11, 2008
- New York Times - August 26, 2007
- Washington Post - May 05, 2007
- LA Times - January 27, 2006
- Washington Post - September 23, 2005
- New York Times - January 10, 1999
- New York Times - November 26, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer gib that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!