GINGERROGERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- "Kitty Foyle" Oscar winner
- Half a famous Hollywood duo
- Seasoned dancer?
- 1930s Fred Astaire partner
- 17-Across costar in "Swing Time"
- ''Swing Time'' dancer
- Card-playing dancer?
- "Swing Time" dancer
- Famous hoofer
- Spice girl that danced with Fred Astaire?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 02, 2011
- LA Times - April 16, 2009
- USA Today - December 23, 2008
- Netword - July 09, 2006
- LA Times - May 10, 2006
- New York Times - December 13, 2005
- USA Today - May 29, 2003
- New York Times - November 26, 2001
- New York Times - September 05, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer gingerrogers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!