GIRAFFE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- One with a great view of a zoo?
- Treetop nibbler
- Tallest living quadruped
- Tallest land animal
- Treetop grazer
- One with a great view at the zoo?
- Okapi cousin
- Toys "R" Us mascot
- It's spotted in Africa
- Long-necked mammal
- Tall grazer
- He can hold his head high
- Word from the Arabic for "fast walker"
- Spotted animal
- Tall leaf-eater
- Africa's tallest creature
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 07, 2016
- USA Today - January 21, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 07, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 20, 2015
- USA Today - September 15, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - August 03, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 13, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 20, 2013
- Netword - November 10, 2012
- LA Times - August 24, 2011
- Washington Post - October 10, 2010
- Post Puzzler - August 01, 2010
- Universal - February 28, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 27, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 02, 2009
- LA Times - January 26, 2009
- USA Today - December 18, 2008
- Netword - June 26, 2005
- Washington Post - August 24, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer giraffe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!