GLAREDAT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Was obviously displeased with
- Visibly showed displeasure with
- Eyed angrily
- Was visibly irked with
- Gave the evil eye to
- Gave the evil eye
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 21, 2012
- Washington Post - June 18, 2008
- New York Times - May 11, 2008
- New York Times - October 21, 2007
- New York Times - January 28, 2007
- New York Times - April 22, 2006
- New York Times - May 01, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer glaredat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!