GLYCEROL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Sweetening agent
- Ingredient in skin moisturizers
- Liquid found in skin emollients
- Soapy byproduct
- Moisturizer ingredient
- Syrupy alcohol used as a sweetener
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 20, 2014
- Universal - June 01, 2013
- USA Today - December 08, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 20, 2006
- New York Times - March 09, 2003
- New York Times - June 17, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer glycerol that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!