GOAWOL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Emulate a base runner?
- Disappear, in a way
- Desert one's post
- Shirk one's military duty, perhaps
- Leave camp, perhaps
- Commit a service infraction
- One way to get the attention of MPs
- Miss roll call, say
- Leave base early?
- Risk being caught off base
- Vanish, in a way
- Leave base illegally
- Leave base, perhaps
- Be off base, in a way
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 20, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 18, 2017
- LA Times - October 12, 2016
- New York Times - January 13, 2016
- LA Times - March 26, 2015
- Washington Post - July 19, 2013
- LA Times - July 29, 2012
- Washington Post - December 17, 2011
- LA Times - January 06, 2011
- Netword - May 07, 2009
- New York Times - April 25, 2008
- New York Sun - February 27, 2007
- New York Times - September 22, 2006
- New York Sun - September 14, 2006
- New York Times - September 29, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer goawol that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!