GOLDENPARACHUTE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Sweet deal for a company executive
- Provision in some executives' contracts
- Suit protector?
- C.E.O. protector
- Protection for upper management
- Executive perk
- Generous severance package
- It'll make the ax not feel so sharp
- Executive's parting gift
- But before he can take off with his own "___" ...
- CEO's parting gift
- Way to get from 39- to 63-Across
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 10, 2018
- USA Today - August 06, 2014
- Washington Post - January 02, 2011
- Netword - October 06, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - July 19, 2009
- New York Times - December 12, 2007
- New York Times - October 20, 2006
- Netword - March 29, 2006
- New York Times - November 07, 2003
- Washington Post - December 20, 2002
- New York Times - May 23, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer goldenparachute that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!