GOLFER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Woods, e.g., or one who uses woods
- Green party?
- Sunday driver?
- Els, for example
- Sportsperson, of course?
- Caddie hirer
- One who could be a Sunday driver
- One often found playing a round
- Jack Nicklaus, e.g.
- Tiger Woods, e.g.
- Happy Gilmore, e.g.
- Links user
- One following a course
- One working with irons and woods
- Jordan Spieth, e.g.
- Mickelson or McIlroy
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 11, 2015
- USA Today - June 24, 2015
- Washington Post - May 11, 2014
- LA Times - April 30, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 30, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 12, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 26, 2011
- Universal - December 02, 2011
- Netword - March 18, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 12, 2008
- USA Today - October 09, 2006
- Washington Post - June 23, 2004
- New York Times - March 14, 2002
- Washington Post - April 22, 2001
- New York Times - April 01, 1999
- New York Times - April 07, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer golfer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!