GOODSPORT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Unselfish participant, or a mercantile harbor
- One who plays along
- Sore loser's antithesis
- Gracious winner, e.g.
- One who is gracious in both victory and defeat
- Sore loser's opposite
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 12, 2016
- Washington Post - August 21, 2014
- Washington Post - November 20, 2007
- New York Sun - November 27, 2006
- New York Times - October 17, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer goodsport that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!