GOURDS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Melons, pumpkins, etc.
- Pumpkins, e.g.
- Decorations seen with cornstalks
- Maracas material
- Squash cousins
- Squash and pumpkin, e.g.
- Pumpkin kin
- Thanksgiving table decorations
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 02, 2016
- New York Times - September 09, 2016
- USA Today - November 06, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - April 29, 2012
- Netword - August 01, 2010
- Universal - June 16, 2007
- USA Today - September 22, 2006
- New York Sun - March 17, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 28, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 13, 2005
- Washington Post - October 26, 2004
- New York Times - July 25, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer gourds that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!