GOVERNMENT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- With 49-Across, underlying theme of 24-Down
- "The whole of ___ consists in the art of being honest": Jefferson
- Field of Winston Churchhill
- Citizen's concern
- Party in power
- Powers that be
- Political bureaucracy
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - January 12, 2007
- Washington Post - June 19, 2006
- New York Times - July 24, 2005
- New York Times - November 28, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer government that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!