GRACIE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- George Burns's foil ___ Allen
- "Say good night, ___"
- New York's ___ Mansion
- George Burns' wife
- George's partner
- George Burns' spouse
- George's funny wife
- Sandra's "Miss Congeniality" role
- George Burns' Allen
- George Burns's wife
- Mr. Burns's wife?
- Cigar-smoking George's spouse
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 10, 2015
- Chicago Reader - March 15, 2013
- Chicago Reader - October 05, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 19, 2012
- Netword - November 26, 2011
- Netword - August 29, 2009
- USA Today - September 23, 2008
- New York Times - October 11, 2007
- New York Times - April 10, 2007
- USA Today - July 07, 2006
- Washington Post - April 16, 2005
- New York Times - April 26, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer gracie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!