GRASSHOPPER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Singing insect
- Günter & Dennis's favorite drink?
- Creamy cocktail
- Leaping insect
- Certain insect
- Aesop's loafer
- Entomologist's cocktail?
- Term of endearment for the Karate Kid
- Drink made with creme de menthe
- Title figure in Aesop fable
- Insect guide sight
- Ant's pal
- Minty cocktail
- Term of endearment for Caine
- Green drink
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 26, 2013
- Universal - March 15, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - November 23, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 22, 2011
- New York Times - January 11, 2011
- Universal - December 04, 2008
- Universal - September 15, 2008
- Netword - April 15, 2008
- Netword - September 30, 2007
- USA Today - January 17, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 24, 2004
- New York Times - January 09, 2000
- New York Times - September 14, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer grasshopper that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!