GREASY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Kind of spoon
- ___ spoon (diner)
- ___ spoon
- Full of fat, perhaps
- Spoon for eaters?
- Type of spoon
- Full of gunk
- Flattering to a fault
- Slick, in a way
- Like some spoons?
- Like food at a dive
- Insincerely polite
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 15, 2016
- LA Times - April 08, 2016
- LA Times - February 12, 2015
- Washington Post - February 09, 2014
- New York Times - June 04, 2011
- Washington Post - April 24, 2011
- Netword - March 05, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 31, 2010
- USA Today - September 02, 2008
- Universal - July 04, 2007
- USA Today - August 22, 2006
- Washington Post - June 21, 2004
- Washington Post - February 02, 2003
- Washington Post - May 18, 2001
- New York Times - August 02, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer greasy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!