GREENHORN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Inexperienced sort
- Inexperienced bike part?
- Tyro with a colorful instrument?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 20, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - August 03, 2012
- USA Today - July 25, 2012
- Universal - March 02, 2012
- USA Today - September 10, 2009
- Washington Post - December 05, 2007
- Universal - October 03, 2007
- Universal - August 11, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 03, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 16, 2004
- New York Times - April 10, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer greenhorn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!