GURGLE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- It comes from a fountain
- Fountain sound
- Happy infant's sound
- Make a bubbling sound
- Brook sound
- Sound of draining water
- Go "glub, glub"
- Contented baby's sound
- Fountain output
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 13, 2016
- LA Times - October 17, 2015
- USA Today - July 22, 2015
- Washington Post - January 14, 2015
- New York Times - March 26, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 10, 2011
- Washington Post - November 24, 2010
- New York Times - October 12, 2005
- USA Today - March 24, 2005
- New York Times - December 29, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer gurgle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!