HAILSTONE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Summon actress Sharon?
- Supreme greeting (1925-41)
- Something that comes down hard?
- Dangerous bit of precipitation
- Bit of a nasty fall
- Pellet of precipitation
- Storm pellet
- Golf-ball comparison?
- Precipitation pellet
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 12, 2013
- Universal - May 25, 2010
- Washington Post - November 20, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 25, 2005
- Washington Post - July 25, 2004
- New York Times - July 19, 2004
- New York Times - September 26, 2003
- New York Times - June 24, 2001
- New York Times - January 12, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer hailstone that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!