HAIRTRIGGER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Easily set off
- Easily provoked, as a temper
- Easily set off, as a temper
- *Easily provoked
- Sensitive gun-firing mechanism
- Easily activated
- "What makes up my mane, Roy Rogers?"
- Sensitive firing mechanism
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 16, 2018
- LA Times - October 20, 2014
- Washington Post - May 19, 2012
- LA Times - May 17, 2010
- LA Times - November 19, 2008
- New York Times - April 23, 2008
- New York Times - March 27, 2002
- New York Times - May 05, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer hairtrigger that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!