HARPIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Concert soloist
- One pulling strings?
- String player
- King David, for one
- Angelic musician
- String-puller in the orchestra
- Orchestra member
- Angel, musically
- Heavenly musician?
- Angel, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 27, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 25, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 20, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - September 23, 2011
- Washington Post - June 13, 2008
- New York Times - December 06, 2006
- Netword - March 18, 2006
- New York Times - September 20, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer harpist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!