HAYFEVER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Spring woe
- Reason for sneezin'
- Summer malady
- Common summer allergy
- This can bring tears to your eyes
- Seasonal condition
- Rhinitis cause, perhaps
- Summer ailment
- Pollen-caused allergy
- Springtime annoyance
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 09, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 06, 2011
- Netword - August 29, 2009
- USA Today - November 25, 2008
- Washington Post - January 26, 2007
- New York Times - October 26, 2006
- Washington Post - September 26, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 03, 2006
- Washington Post - January 14, 2004
- New York Times - August 10, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer hayfever that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!