HEB is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Book after Philemon: Abbr.
- New Testament book: Abbr.
- New Test. book
- Book before James: Abbr.
- Likud lang.
- Bk. before James
- Lang. of the Torah
- Israel's lang.
- N.T. book
- Right-to-left lang.
- It's heard in Isr.
- Isr. language
- Lang. from which 8- and 24-Down come
- N.T. epistle
- Lang. of israel
- Synagogue lang.
- Torah's language (Abbr.)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 09, 2017
- LA Times - January 17, 2016
- LA Times - October 18, 2015
- LA Times - May 01, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - February 06, 2015
- LA Times - July 14, 2013
- New York Times - July 15, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - November 18, 2011
- New York Times - October 27, 2011
- LA Times - September 11, 2011
- LA Times - February 16, 2011
- New York Times - February 05, 2011
- Washington Post - November 19, 2009
- New York Times - September 15, 2009
- New York Times - March 20, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - January 25, 2009
- LA Times - May 20, 2008
- LA Times - March 18, 2007
- New York Times - July 02, 2006
- New York Times - June 18, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer heb that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!