HELIOS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Chariot-driving Greek god
- Greek god of the sun
- Greek sun god
- Sol counterpart
- Heavenly charioteer of myth
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 30, 2014
- Universal - July 04, 2011
- LA Times - September 12, 2010
- New York Sun - March 28, 2006
- Washington Post - May 06, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 08, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 07, 2004
- New York Times - December 29, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer helios that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!