HEMLOCK is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Drug source for ancient executions
- Poisonous plant
- Socrates' final quaff
- Socrates' last drink
- Socrates' undoing
- Poison drunk by Socrates
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 19, 2015
- LA Times - August 25, 2013
- Universal - April 28, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - June 24, 2012
- Washington Post - December 26, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 09, 2004
- New York Times - May 09, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer hemlock that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!