HENHOUSE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Sitting room?
- Unwise guard duty assignment for a fox
- It has many layers
- Bad thing to let the fox guard
- Rooster's ideal location
- Chicken coop
- Site in a poor-protection simile
- Brooding biddies' abode
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 20, 2016
- LA Times - January 06, 2014
- Washington Post - December 02, 2013
- Netword - November 30, 2013
- New York Times - March 19, 2013
- Universal - February 12, 2009
- New York Sun - July 25, 2008
- Universal - July 10, 2007
- Washington Post - July 26, 2004
- New York Times - December 09, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer henhouse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!