HENRYFORD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Auto trailblazer
- He completed his Quadricycle in 1896
- Model A maker
- Father of the assembly line
- Founder of a major auto company
- Business titan born July 30, 1863
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 28, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 09, 2012
- Washington Post - June 11, 2004
- New York Times - February 17, 2004
- Washington Post - October 07, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer henryford that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!