HERCULES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- He observed labor days
- Mythical muscleman
- Greek hero
- Mythical strongman
- Strong laborer?
- Nemean Lion slayer
- Mythical laborer
- Legendary Greek hero
- Labor leader?
- Man of 12 labors
- Mythical man of muscle
- Man with 12 labors
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 30, 2016
- Washington Post - October 21, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 04, 2014
- New York Times - November 29, 2013
- Universal - January 31, 2013
- Netword - May 06, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 03, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - January 15, 2010
- LA Times - May 14, 2008
- New York Times - October 18, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 17, 2007
- New York Times - April 10, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer hercules that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!