HERMIT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Hardly a socialite
- Not a company man?
- No social butterfly
- One who doesn't get out a lot
- Reclusive sort
- Solitary type
- St. Jerome, notably
- Definitely not a company man?
- Sole man
- One who lives a solitary life
- Solitary sort
- Timon of Athens, e.g.
- St. Benedict, e.g.
- ___ crab
- Crab type
- Religious recluse
- Type of crab
- Solitude seeker
- Stereotypical long beard grower
- One prone to withdrawal
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 25, 2017
- LA Times - August 14, 2016
- Universal - June 22, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 27, 2015
- LA Times - February 01, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 27, 2014
- USA Today - June 28, 2013
- Universal - April 29, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 02, 2013
- New York Times - December 25, 2012
- New York Times - September 23, 2012
- New York Times - September 08, 2012
- LA Times - July 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 21, 2011
- New York Times - December 03, 2010
- LA Times - March 21, 2010
- Netword - March 06, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - May 17, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 06, 2009
- Canadiana - May 05, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer hermit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!