HEROISM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- One reason to get a cross
- Lifesaving act, e.g.
- Firefighters' quality
- Reason for a medal
- Act of saving a life, e.g.
- A cross might be given for it
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 12, 2017
- USA Today - June 13, 2014
- LA Times - December 04, 2013
- Universal - December 02, 2013
- New York Times - December 10, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 12, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 28, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 05, 2009
- USA Today - February 20, 2008
- Washington Post - April 09, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 15, 2006
- New York Times - November 03, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer heroism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!