HERRING is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Red __ (distraction)
- False clue
- Whitebait, e.g.
- A red one is no clue at all
- Kippered fish
- Sardine fish
- Oily fish
- Silvery food fish
- Smoked fish
- Food fish
- "Red" distraction or pickled fish
- Pickled fish
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 17, 2017
- Canadiana - January 11, 2016
- Netword - July 22, 2015
- New York Times - January 02, 2009
- New York Sun - May 12, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 07, 2006
- New York Times - December 30, 2004
- Washington Post - October 20, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer herring that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!