HERSELF is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Feminine pronoun
- Actress's cameo role, perhaps
- What a famous woman may play in a movie
- "England hath long been mad, and scarr'd ___": Richmond in "King Richard III"
- What a famous woman may play on TV
- She, reflexively
- Actress' cameo role, maybe
- That woman, to that woman
- Reflexive pronoun
- To whom Alice said, "Why, they're only a pack of cards"
- "This fortress built by Nature for ___": Shakespeare
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 04, 2016
- LA Times - June 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 12, 2015
- Universal - April 30, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - April 02, 2010
- New York Times - March 09, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 19, 2009
- Netword - May 23, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 27, 2006
- New York Times - November 29, 2006
- New York Sun - June 14, 2005
- New York Times - July 25, 1999
- New York Times - November 18, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer herself that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!