HESSIAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- German mercenary of the Revolutionary War
- Redcoat's ally
- German mercenary
- Mercenary in the American Revolution
- Certain revolutionary War mercenary
- Revolutionary War mercenary
- Irving's headless horseman, e.g.
- Wiesbaden native, e.g.
- Participant in the Battle of Saratoga, 1777
- Like some soldiers in the American Revolution
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 11, 2016
- New York Times - November 29, 2015
- New York Times - May 08, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 01, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - September 30, 2012
- New York Times - January 26, 2010
- USA Today - October 16, 2009
- New York Times - September 13, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 03, 2008
- New York Times - March 16, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer hessian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!