HESTER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Miss Prynne of "The Scarlet Letter"
- Prynne of "The Scarlet Letter"
- Hawthorne's Mistress Prynne
- With 46-Down, apt woman for this puzzle
- Hawthorne character
- Woman in "The Scarlet Letter"
- Hawthorne's Prynne
- Pearl Prynne's mother
- Wearer of the scarlet letter
- Mother of Pearl, in an 1850 novel
- Prynne in 'The Scarlet Letter'
- Hawthorne heroine
- Red letter name
- Fiction's Ms. Prynne
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 01, 2016
- Washington Post - January 25, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 12, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - March 02, 2012
- New York Times - August 01, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - April 09, 2010
- Universal - January 16, 2010
- Netword - October 25, 2009
- New York Times - May 31, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - July 13, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - February 17, 2008
- New York Sun - November 15, 2007
- Washington Post - December 09, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 10, 2004
- New York Times - November 26, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer hester that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!