HIBISCUS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- China rose, e.g.
- Showy flower
- The yellow one is Hawaii's state flower
- Flower used in herbal teas
- Tropical flower
- Hula dancer's accessory
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 20, 2015
- Washington Post - March 24, 2011
- Washington Post - October 16, 2010
- LA Times - May 06, 2010
- LA Times - August 15, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 17, 2006
- Washington Post - November 03, 2000
- New York Times - February 08, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer hibiscus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!