HISNIBS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Mr. High-and-Mighty
- Mocking title for an autocrat
- Tyrannical boss, facetiously
- Self-important boss, facetiously
- Facetious title for a demanding boss
- Pompous fellow
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 25, 2013
- LA Times - April 29, 2012
- LA Times - July 27, 2008
- New York Times - January 29, 2005
- New York Times - May 25, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer hisnibs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!