HIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- School subj.
- High sch. subject
- High school subj.
- Pulitzer Prize category: Abbr.
- 6-Down's subj.
- H.S. subject
- Pulitzer Prize subj.
- Study of past events (abbr.)
- Past sch. course?
- Much of soc. studies
- Subj. of the past
- HS subject
- H.S. subj.
- Arts and Sciences dept.
- Liberal arts subj.
- Study of the past (Abbr.)
- Short high school subject?
- School subject: abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 09, 2015
- USA Today - November 28, 2014
- Universal - June 30, 2014
- New York Times - January 22, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 24, 2012
- Netword - September 16, 2012
- New York Times - June 06, 2012
- LA Times - June 26, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 05, 2011
- USA Today - February 02, 2011
- Netword - November 29, 2009
- Washington Post - November 11, 2008
- LA Times - June 23, 2008
- Washington Post - June 16, 2008
- New York Times - March 30, 2008
- USA Today - February 18, 2008
- New York Times - November 10, 2007
- Washington Post - April 14, 2007
- New York Times - January 07, 2007
- Universal - January 01, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer hist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!