HMSPINAFORE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Corcoran : ___
- *Gilbert and Sullivan classic
- Apt anagram of NAME FOR SHIP
- Gilbert and Sullivan work subtitled "The Lass That Loved a Sailor"
- Gilbert and Sullivan operetta set on a ship
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 24, 2015
- LA Times - August 15, 2013
- New York Times - December 05, 2006
- New York Sun - December 13, 2004
- New York Times - October 22, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer hmspinafore that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!