HOLDER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Player in extra-point attempts
- Place-kicker's mate
- Obama attorney general Eric
- LP sleeve, for example
- Word with "place" or "record"
- Attorney General Eric
- Attorney General since 2009
- Obama's attorney general
- VIP to a field goal kicker
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 20, 2018
- LA Times Sunday - September 25, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - September 21, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 20, 2014
- Universal - April 12, 2011
- LA Times - March 23, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 18, 2010
- Netword - February 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 24, 2005
- New York Times - August 31, 2004
- Washington Post - December 28, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer holder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!