HOLDUP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Teller's trauma
- Rob, as a stage
- Armed robbery
- Traffic jam result
- Support ... or impede
- "Now wait just one second!"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 07, 2017
- Universal - October 29, 2017
- New York Times - August 02, 2017
- New York Times - August 18, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 18, 2010
- USA Today - December 04, 2009
- USA Today - January 29, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 22, 2008
- New York Times - October 21, 2002
- New York Times - October 02, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer holdup that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!