HOMEFREE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Out of jeopardy
- Out of the woods
- Off the hook
- "Smooth sailing from here!"
- In the clear
- Out of harm's way
- Out of danger
- Past all major obstacles
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 27, 2012
- LA Times - August 27, 2012
- Post Puzzler - July 08, 2012
- USA Today - September 16, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - February 25, 2011
- LA Times - September 19, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 16, 2009
- Washington Post - April 15, 2007
- New York Times - October 21, 2006
- Washington Post - October 22, 2002
- New York Times - June 26, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer homefree that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!