HOMERSIMPSON is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- ...TV character?
- Speaker of the quip starting at 27-Across
- TV character who says "It's 1 a.m. Better go home and spend some quality time with the kids"
- Toon dad
- Mr. Burns' employee
- Moe's Tavern habitué
- Animated TV character who cries "D'oh!"
- Dimwitted cartoon dad
- Nuclear plant employee of note
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 07, 2015
- Washington Post - March 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 16, 2012
- Netword - December 30, 2010
- New York Times - December 07, 2009
- New York Times - January 10, 2007
- New York Times - October 01, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer homersimpson that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!