HONOUR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- O.B.E., for one
- Waugh's "Sword of ___" trilogy
- Order of the British Empire, e.g.
- Esteem, abroad
- Becoming a British knight, say
- Special recognition
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - February 25, 2013
- LA Times - December 17, 2011
- Chicago Reader - March 25, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - April 02, 2010
- New York Times - February 15, 2009
- New York Times - September 09, 2007
- New York Times - January 18, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer honour that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!