HOOFS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Goes by foot, with "it"
- Horse feet
- Foals' feet
- Does a soft shoe, maybe
- Tap dances
- Stock footage?
- ___ it: travels on foot
- Dances onstage
- Legs (it)
- Tap-dances, informally
- ___ it (goes by foot)
- Tap dances, informally
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 25, 2016
- Universal - December 25, 2015
- New York Times - May 27, 2015
- LA Times - April 24, 2015
- New York Times - March 21, 2014
- LA Times - December 24, 2013
- Netword - March 22, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 21, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - January 22, 2006
- Washington Post - December 16, 2004
- Washington Post - April 30, 2004
- New York Times - May 16, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer hoofs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!