HORAS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Lively dances
- They're popular in Israeli circles
- Bar mitzvah dances
- Parts of el día
- Round dances
- Dances with chairs
- Jewish circle dances
- Dances at Jewish weddings
- Rings at Jewish weddings?
- Israeli dances
- Israeli round dances
- Celebratory dances
- Wedding rings?
- Jewish wedding dances
- Circle dances
- Wedding dances
- Lively Israeli folk dances
- Joyous dances
- They're popular in Israeli circles?
- Bar mitzvah highlights
- Jewish wedding rings?
- They're often accompanied by "Hava Nagila"
- Hand-holding group dances
- Dances around a lifted chair, maybe
- Traditions seen in some circles
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 16, 2016
- Universal - April 25, 2016
- Washington Post - December 17, 2014
- New York Times - October 14, 2014
- LA Times - April 08, 2014
- New York Times - March 15, 2014
- Netword - January 30, 2014
- New York Times - August 03, 2013
- LA Times - July 29, 2013
- Washington Post - January 18, 2013
- LA Times - December 06, 2012
- Washington Post - June 07, 2012
- LA Times - May 28, 2012
- New York Times - May 02, 2012
- Netword - March 04, 2012
- LA Times - January 01, 2012
- New York Times - December 08, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - September 23, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - August 26, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - August 10, 2011
Seen a clue for the answer horas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!