HORTONHEARSAWHO is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Book written by 38-Across
- Kids' book set in the jungle of Nool
- Whence the line "A person's a person, no matter how small"
- Book by 23 Down
- Dr. Seuss story
- 2008 film derived from Dr. Seuss
- Dr. Seuss title
- "Because, after all, / A person's a person, no matter how small"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 14, 2015
- Washington Post - November 17, 2011
- New York Times - September 29, 2010
- New York Times - July 16, 2008
- Netword - December 01, 2005
- New York Times - November 12, 2004
- New York Times - March 02, 2004
- USA Today - November 21, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer hortonhearsawho that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!