HOUDINI is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Author of "Miracle Mongers and Their Methods"
- Master escapologist
- Erich Weiss, on stage
- Big name in escapism?
- Magician born Erich Weiss
- Name synonymous with magic
- 1953 film starring Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh
- "The Master Mystery" star, 1919
- Superstar entertainer of the '20s
- He was bound to escape
- Guy who was bound to escape
- Escape artist
- Person often in handcuffs
- He got out a lot
- Chinese Water Torture Cell escapee
- Big name in escapes
- Guy who was bound to escape?
- Performer known for his escapes
- Budapest-born magician
- "Handcuff Secrets" author
- Famed escape artist
- Entertainer who often got tied up in his work?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 27, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 20, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 28, 2016
- LA Times - July 16, 2015
- LA Times - January 04, 2015
- Washington Post - February 27, 2014
- Washington Post - November 05, 2013
- LA Times - September 01, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - June 29, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - May 20, 2011
- Washington Post - November 28, 2010
- New York Times - September 06, 2009
- USA Today - August 31, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - June 29, 2008
- New York Times - July 25, 2007
- Netword - July 07, 2007
- New York Times - March 13, 2007
- New York Sun - June 01, 2006
- LA Times - February 12, 2006
- New York Times - June 27, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer houdini that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!