HOURGLASS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- 60-minute drink?
- Shape of a nice figure
- Sand-filled timer
- Early timepiece
- Primitive timepiece
- Sand-filled counter
- It measures time
- Shapely one's comparison
- Shapely timekeeper's gauge?
- Kind of figure
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 12, 2013
- Universal - January 21, 2013
- Netword - May 10, 2010
- Universal - February 28, 2010
- Universal - February 18, 2008
- Universal - March 08, 2007
- Washington Post - August 30, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 15, 2005
- Netword - May 30, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 08, 2005
- New York Times - June 16, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer hourglass that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!