HOUSECAT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Declawed manx, e.g.
- Indoor kitty
- Garfield, for example
- Siamese or Persian, e.g.
- Purring pet
- Indoor pet
- Mrs. Norris in the "Harry Potter" books, e.g.
- Purr-fect pet
- *"Purr-fect" pet
- 9 Lives eater
- The Simpsons' Snowball II, e.g.
- The Simpsons' Snowball ii, e.g.
- The Simpsons' Snowball , for one
- Many a Manx
- Lapful, maybe
- Pet on your lap, maybe
- String player
- Garfield, for one
- Shelter adoptee
- *Informal term for a brothel
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 21, 2018
- LA Times - April 03, 2017
- Netword - June 26, 2016
- Netword - January 09, 2016
- LA Times - February 26, 2013
- New York Times - October 14, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 15, 2012
- Washington Post - July 31, 2011
- Washington Post - May 29, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - February 13, 2011
- LA Times - February 05, 2011
- Netword - December 01, 2010
- New York Times - January 23, 2008
- Washington Post - October 24, 2006
- Netword - June 07, 2006
- New York Sun - May 04, 2005
- Washington Post - May 23, 2000
- New York Times - August 12, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer housecat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!