HUMBLEPIE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Not a good thing to have to eat
- It's embarrassing to eat
- Comeuppance, figuratively
- Alternative to crow?
- "Natural Born Boogie" group
- Comeuppance, so to speak
- Meal for the penitent
- 'Dessert' for the apologetic
- Abject meal
- Figurative serving of humiliation
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 01, 2014
- Universal - September 14, 2013
- Netword - March 25, 2012
- New York Times - January 21, 2011
- Universal - January 14, 2010
- New York Times - September 19, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - May 06, 2007
- LA Times - July 16, 2005
- New York Times - November 25, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer humblepie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!