HURLER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- One having a fling?
- Ace, say
- Reliever, e.g.
- Last batter, often
- Baseball-team member
- One in a 36 Across
- Pitcher, in slang
- One tossing
- Major League pitcher, e.g.
- One who winds up on a field
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 19, 2014
- Universal - March 27, 2013
- Netword - January 29, 2012
- Netword - February 12, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 08, 2008
- New York Times - August 30, 2008
- Netword - July 17, 2008
- Washington Post - May 25, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 21, 2007
- Washington Post - December 15, 2002
- Washington Post - July 02, 2002
- New York Times - March 09, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer hurler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!